In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. ~ Proverbs 3:6

Monday, July 18, 2016

Headband Holder from an Oatmeal Container

 
In my last blog post, I mentioned how I planned on sharing several DIY projects over the next few days that were completed for Baby Girl's nursery. This morning I posted about the DIY bow and headband holder made from a Goodwill picture frame.   This evening I'm blogging about the DIY headband holder made from a Goodwill candle holder and an oatmeal container.
Yep, that's right. 

Another bow holder.

Because what I quickly learned about resale shopping for a girl, is that baby girls can never have enough accessories!
What I love about this project is that it was cheap, easy and the outside displays headbands, while the inside can hold more bows and accessories.
To make this project, I took piece of scrapbook paper and cut it to the size of an empty oatmeal container, before gluing the paper to the container.  Using gold spray paint, I painted the oatmeal lid and a Goodwill candle stick base.  Once dry, I hot glued the candlestick holder to the bottom of the oatmeal container.

And that's all she wrote, folks!  Another easy Pinterest project complete for a baby girl nursery!

No comments:

Post a Comment