In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. ~ Proverbs 3:6

Monday, April 20, 2015

Our Twin Boys' One Year Photo Session


I finally finished up the blog series about our twins' “first year” this morning.  This afternoon I want to post a few pictures from the boys one year photo session. 

We had Kingfish Photography take the boys' one year pictures.  Just like our previous photos sessions, I was very happy with their work!  Be sure to check out their Facebook page if you are local to the Indy area!  I would definitely recommend them:)

Here are a few of my favorite pictures of the boys……














A special thanks to Dave, who through his photography has captured our journey with the boys from the very beginning!  


All photos were taken by KINGFISH Photography and may not be copied or printed without permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment