In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. ~ Proverbs 3:6

Monday, December 22, 2014

Our 2014 Family Christmas Pictures


Happy Monday to the blogging world!  How is it already the week of Christmas?

My sweetheart has the week off of work.  That means that for the first time in a long time, I am able to sit down with my computer and get a blog post up, knowing that I can probably start and finish this post in one sitting!  That rarely happens these days!  My little guys are keeping me busier than ever now that they are moving all over the place!

I wanted to share a few of our family Christmas pictures on the blog today!  There were so many good pictures of my little guys, but here are a few of my favorites!


All pictures were taken by KINGFISH Photography.  If ever in the Indianapolis area, I highly recommend their work.  Dave has always taken great pictures for us!  You can find them on Facebook for more information.

All photos were taken by KINGFISH Photography and may not be copied or printed without permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment