In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. ~ Proverbs 3:6

Monday, October 27, 2014

Our Twins' First Halloween Costumes - Thing 1 and Thing 2


It’s the week of Halloween, so I’m showing off my little cuties in their Halloween costumes! 

I knew when we found out we were having twins that I was dressing them up as Dr. Seuss’s Thing 1 and Thing 2 for their first Halloween.  Seriously, are these babies cute or what!  I love the way our little fellas look in this costume!

I wouldn’t say I’m a huge Halloween fan.  I prefer Christmas and the Fourth of July over Halloween.  I do, however, love the autumn season.  I love the leaves, pumpkins, hay and harvest, but I could do without the witches, goblins and ghosts that come with October 31. 
 That's just my personal preference though.  

Regardless of my holiday preferences,  I think this American holiday celebrated on the last day of October can be a lot of fun…..especially for kids!  I have fond memories of getting dressed up this time of year as a child, going to fall parties and going Trick-or-Treating.  And so we plan on doing the same with our little guys.  I look forward to dressing them up every year and enjoying all of the Halloween fun with them!

Here are a few pictures of our twin boys' first Halloween costumes.










1 comment: