In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. ~ Proverbs 3:6

Saturday, October 11, 2014

Babies' First Trip to the Apple Orchard

 
 
Fall is here! This is my favorite time of year! It's also a very busy time of year. There are always so many fun things to do before the leaves fall and the pumpkin decorations get replaced with holiday decor.
 
I realize that I have not been on the blog much lately. My two little guys are keeping me very busy. I find that when I do have a few moments during the week to get stuff done, blogging has been at the bottom of my to-do list.
 
I figure that I had better get the babies' first trip to the apple orchard up on the blog, seeing as how we took them apple picking a few weeks ago in September.....
 
and now we are in October....
 
and we just took them to the pumpkin patch today, which I'll also want to put on the blog....
 
and before I know it Haloween will be here....
 
and so on and so on....
 
So here ya go! These are a few of my favorite pictures from the Ethan and Arron's first trip to Tuttle's Orchard.
 
LOVE our little family, and I LOVE that the family traditions are already beginning!!
 







 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment