In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. ~ Proverbs 3:6

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Going Yellow - Mod Podge Table Redo


 
If you’ve been reading the blog this week, you’re aware of my “Going Yellow” series.  This week I’ve been sharing how I updated my living room  by using yellow accents for less than $100.
 


 
Today I’m sharing an easy redo where this table…..
 

 
 
…was updated to this table.
 


 
The original post , “Decoupaged $5 Goodwill Table”, was about how using paper and Mod Podge on furniture can be a creative an inexpensive way to update thrift store furniture.  For this update, all I did was cover the old paper with new yellow paper using the same method that I shared in the original post.
 


 
I love the black, yellow and grey combination of this space now. 
 
I have one last yellow project to share with you tomorrow, so stay tuned.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment