In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. ~ Proverbs 3:6

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

The Pinterest Plunge


It’s finally happened….I’ve been sucked in…..yes, I’ve taken the plunge….the Pinterest plunge, that is:)  I could no longer resist the undeniable inspiration and organization Pinterest has to offer.  I've been avoiding this for fear of becoming addicted to pinning, but it's too late.....addicted I have become:) 
The truth is, I really only took this plunge because a good part of my blog stats were coming from Pinterest.  I thought it was time to intermingle the two.   In doing so, I’ve added a Pinterest button to my blog.  Won’t you come along the Pinterest journey with me?  Click the Pinterest button on my blog and you too can follow all of my Pinterest fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment