In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. ~ Proverbs 3:6

Thursday, December 29, 2011

My Top Ten DIY Projects of 2011



Since I started my blog in February, I’ve shared thirty-eight DIY projects with you.  According to my blog’s page views, here are the top ten projects of 2011.  You can find the other twenty-eight projects on my Project Gallery page.  Here’s to sharing many more thrifty projects in 2012!  Happy DIYing everyone!


NUMBER ONE

Craigslist Dining Room Table and Chairs Makeover 



NUMBER TWO

DIY WALL DECOR


NUMBER THREE

Oil Rubbed Bronze Door Knobs



NUMBER FOUR

Upcycled Wall Decor With Dollar Tree Decal



NUMBER FIVE

$4 Picture Frame Turned Into Dry Erase Board


NUMBER SIX

Napkins Turned Into No-Sew Pillow Cases


NUMBER SEVEN

No-Sew Felt Flower Pillow


NUMBER EIGHT

Refinished Craigslist Armoire


NUMBER NINE

Neighbor's Trash Turned Into My Treasure


NUMBER TEN

Coffee Filter Lamp Shade


1 comment: