In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. ~ Proverbs 3:6

Saturday, October 1, 2011

The Pumpkin Patch


          Matt and I took the girls to the pumpkin patch today.  The girls look forward to pumpkin patch weekend every year, and I think that I look forward to it just as much as they do. This is the fourth year we’ve taken them to Stonycreek Farm in Noblesville, Indiana.  We enjoy the fall festivities that Stonycreek offers every year.  They have an awesome pumpkin patch with all sorts of fall activities, but I must warn you that it can get a little pricy.  When I look back at previous pumpkin patch pictures, I can’t believe how much the girls have grown since I’ve been their nanny.  Before I know it, they will be grown up and too cool for pumpkin pickin’.  But for now, they still love all sorts of fun kid-friendly fall festivities, including the pumpkin patch.  Here are a few pictures from our day, so you can get an idea of  just how much fun we all had. 



















No comments:

Post a Comment