In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. ~ Proverbs 3:6

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

It's a Goodwill Good Deal ~ $2 Candelabras


While recently rummaging through a Goodwill store, I came across these two iron candelabras.  I only paid $1 a piece for them, so it was really good buy.  They need a little bit of TLC, but I can make them beautiful with little time and effort!  I thought they would go nice on my dining room table.  I like the blue color; it’s kind of rustic and shabby chic, but I think they are going to end up being silver when I’m finished with them.  The blue doesn’t really go with my décor.  Anyway, considering I only used the change out of my change purse when purchasing these, I’m pretty excited about this Goodwill good deal.  What kind of Goodwill purchases have you made recently?  Please share how you’ve turned someone else’s useless item into something useful for your home:)


No comments:

Post a Comment